The funeral home was founded in 1946 when Albert W. Fox purchased the existing funeral home in Saxonburg. He purchased a residence on Main Street to convert to his funeral home. This building was replaced with the existing building in 1959, which was the first funeral home in the area to be built specifically as a funeral home.
Albert was joined in the business by his son William J. "Bill" Fox, upon completion of his education in 1959. In 1985, cremation equipment was purchased to compliment the funeral home as the cremation rate increased. We were the first cremation facility operating in Butler County.
In 1986 Brian W. Fox completed his education and joined his father Bill in running the funeral home. The funeral home and crematory are now run by Brian, the third generation of the Fox family to continue the family tradition.